Mar 3, 2015

The Living Christ Complete Song With All Eight Parts Combined

Here is where you will find all eight songs combined into one. I have included the introduction for each song to make it easier for the transition from one song to the next. The vocal recordings were each done separately and then combined into this complete song so there will be a slight variation of the vocal sound and quality in each part of the song. As I mentioned before, the vocal recordings were not done professionally, but I hope they will be acceptable. Perhaps there will be someone who will be generous enough to help me make a more professional recording in the future. But for now, this is my simple offering. 

Click below to listen to the complete text of "The Living Christ" in one song.





Fill in the Blank Worksheet











6 comments:

  1. You are so talented and kind and generous. Thank you very much for sharing this amazing resource! With love....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much RaNae. I'm glad that I can share it with you.

      Delete
  2. We're just starting on the first song! This is such a great resource, thank you for all the work you put into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. I'm glad it will be helpful for you. Good luck on memorizing the first song

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have learned the first six and just starting on our last two songs. Thank you for helping my seven, five, and two year old learn the living Christ with me. I love how these words come to my mind just when I need them. Thank you for sharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete

Please share your comments and feedback.